In a large scale emergency scenario, where first responders may be overtaxed and unable to get to those in need for days, when basic necessities like food, water, electricity, medicine and communication may be unavailable for
extended periods, days, perhaps weeks.. How would you fare?
The expo will take place on September 9th, 2017 from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- FREE ADMISSION!
- Tour the U of M Survival Flight Helicopter*, a Tactical Vehicle, Firetrucks, Ambulances, the EMS Building and the Livingston County Sheriff Dept. Mobile Command Center!
- Enjoy Food and Refreshments from On-Site Concessions!
- Face Painting for the Kids!
- Numerous Speakers, Covering Topics to Help You and Your Family Cope, Survive and Prevail in a Crisis!
- Exhibitors offering valuable information and hundreds of items to help you in your efforts to be ready in the event of an emergency!
For additional information visit: http://www.readylivingston.org/.
1911 Tooley Rd
Howell, MI 48843
Google map and directions